Type of Meal
Mostly as Snacks, Can be used for dinner also.
Wheat flour (atta) - 2 cup
Yogurt (dahi) - 4 tablespoon
Water - 1/2 cup
Sattu - 1 cup ( gram flour made by fried gram in hot sand)
Garlic( chopped ) - 4 cloves
Ginger( chopped ) - 1 tablespoon
Green chilies ( chopped ) - 2
Coriander leaves ( chopped ) - 2 tablespoon
Onion seeds ( Mangrella ) - 1/2 teaspoon
Thyme ( Ajwain ) - 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice - 2-3 teaspoon
Pickle masala (achar) - 3 teaspoon
Mustard oil - 2 tablespoon
Salt to taste
1. Mix all the filling ingredients with sattu. Add 1/4 cup water to make the stuffing moist and easy to fill. Keep aside.
2. Add yoghurt , in flour. Mix lightly with finger tips with water knead it into stiff dough. Make balls out of dough of 2.5" to 3" diameter in size with hand.
3. Stuff 2 to 3 teaspoon sattu filling in the center of each balls and close it from all sides.
4. When all the littis are stuffed, pre-heat the oven to 375 F and put all the littis on a foil .
5. Bake till one side is brown and black spots come on the litti surface. Then turn over the litti and bake for few more minutes until that side is brown as well.
6. Take out and dip in pure ghee or butter and serve with baigan (Brinjal) ka bharta. (MIXED CHOKHA)
Check The Link below for Mixed Chokha
For More Recipes
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org